Giving back. We do this beautiful thing innately. It’s in our DNA. Just think about that warm fluffy feeling you get from helping others.
But do we do it enough? Do we do it for the right reasons? Do we create impact?
I’ve done my best to create a job that’s fun, makes a difference and is sustainable. It’s been tough, and it’s still not perfect. But with some design, strategy and hard work; I believe we can give back every day. Not just as an occasional thing.
I recently gave a talk as a keynote speaker for the Iansyst workplace inclusion event. Here’s a snippet of my talk
Let me know. How could you be more mindful of how you’re giving back to others?
– World Changer @ martynsibley.com.
– Author @ ‘Everything is Possible’ (on Amazon).
– Inclusion Captain @ disabilityhorizons.com.
– Presenter and Speaker @ visablepeople.com.
– Adviser @ Governments/Businesses/
Also @ Twitter | Facebook | Linked In | Skype.
Mobile @ +44 (0) 7798 746551.