After 18 episodes of interviewing the cream of the crop in disabled talent, I’m tweaking the shows format. There’ll still be disabled guests, but not every time.
You see, I want to promote inclusion. Whilst highlighting disabled influencers is a part of the mission. Bringing inspirational people with world changing messages across different causes is more vital.
Ajit is a great guy, who empowers thousands of people to live the best life they want to live. His journey from an overcrowded house in India, to running a large education company (Mindvalley) is so insightful.
In this episode you’ll hear how I met Ajit, his story, his insightful wisdom, all about his brand new book ‘Live Big’ and so much more!
Here are the audio and video versions, for your pleasure:
– World Changer @ martynsibley.com.
– Author @ ‘Everything is Possible’ (on Amazon).
– Inclusion Captain @ disabilityhorizons.com.
– Presenter and Speaker @ visablepeople.com.
– Adviser @ Governments/Businesses/Charities.
Also @ Twitter | Facebook | Linked In | Skype.
Mobile @ +44 (0) 7798 746551.