I’ve consumed a lot more recently on mindfulness. I do believe getting out of our head, and living in the moment is important. If you saw the projects bouncing round my head, you’d really get my point!
However looking back and looking forward still has it’s place. Yes, those horrible memories are best to let go of. Yes, it’s not worth pondering everything that might go wrong in future life events.
I still believe that to make social impact, we must learn from the past and plan for future progress.
This time of year is perfect for that. What went well? What can we learn? What could 2019 hold? How can we effect change?
How do you reflect and plan?
– World Changer @ martynsibley.com.
– Author @ ‘Everything is Possible’ (on Amazon).
– Inclusion Captain @ disabilityhorizons.com.
– Presenter and Speaker @ visablepeople.com.
– Adviser @ Governments/Businesses/Charities.
Also @ Twitter | Facebook | Linked In | Skype.
Mobile @ +44 (0) 7798 746551.