Clarity. Getting clear. Removing confusion.
What we really want is that feeling in the song by Jimmy Cliff. I can see clearly now, the rain has gone.
To gain clarity, we first need to identify that we have rain (or cloud coverage, or fog, or general inclement weather – I think that’s first time I’ve ever used the word inclement).
Once we know there’s chaos, we can get to work. In my opinion, clarity comes and goes. So our mission is to aim for sunshine. But accept it won’t always be there.
What do you do in those foggy times? How do you reclaim clarity? Is it fleeting or generally permanent?
#clarity #purpose #goals #progress
– World Changer @ martynsibley.com.
– Author @ ‘Everything is Possible’ (on Amazon).
– Inclusion Captain @ disabilityhorizons.com.
– Presenter and Speaker @ visablepeople.com.
– Adviser @ Governments/Businesses/Charities.
Also @ Twitter | Facebook | Linked In | Skype.
Mobile @ +44 (0) 7798 746551.