Here’s a strong example of education and asking nicely to change the world.
In St Ives, Cambridgeshire, we eat at a particular Indian restaurant because its accessible. After a bad experiences on Saturday, we want to change for another place.
I rang up another option, and as suspected they still have a step. After I explained that we want to spend our money there, but can’t due to inaccessibility, they finally agreed to get a ramp.
The investment of this ramp will be paid for in one booking. So every time my group and other wheelchair users go there, its pure profit.
What could you do to kindly educate and request improvements?
– World Changer @ martynsibley.com.
– Author @ ‘Everything is Possible’ (on Amazon).
– Inclusion Captain @ disabilityhorizons.com.
– Presenter and Speaker @ visablepeople.com.
– Adviser @ Governments/Businesses/Charities.
Also @ Twitter | Facebook | Linked In | Skype.
Mobile @ +44 (0) 7798 746551.