A downside to being a world changer is the stereotype of grandiosity. My definition of a World Changer is someone who deeply cares about change, AND takes action to improve the situation.
It does not mean to feel like the messiah and be all ego about it. It does not mean to solve everything in a day. It does not mean it will be easy.
I’m having one of my usually difficult mid winter spells, health wise. I caught a cold/cough, its sapped my energy, and it frustrates me so much.
In seeing my personal mission as a long game, and my health as a key to my effectiveness; its the first time I’ve felt calmer and patient.
What do you do in tougher times?
– World Changer @ martynsibley.com.
– Author @ ‘Everything is Possible’ (on Amazon).
– Inclusion Captain @ disabilityhorizons.com.
– Presenter and Speaker @ visablepeople.com.
– Adviser @ Governments/Businesses/Charities.