Do you ever have ideas, but find excuses to not execute on them? Despite launching and collaborating on many World Changing ideas, I’m very guilty of this.
Some of the excuses are of course legitimate. People might not need or want it. We might not be ready. Better/shinier things will always come up.
The problem is that ideas don’t serve anyone. The needle remains static. Problems remain unsolved.
I learned that by making my ideas about helping people, and not about me, got things moving.
A case in point. I launched my World Changers brand, the 6 week course, and this week DHorizons Access All Areas; all because if this shift in mindset.
– World Changer @ martynsibley.com.
– Author @ ‘Everything is Possible’ (on Amazon).
– Inclusion Captain @ disabilityhorizons.com.
– Presenter and Speaker @ visablepeople.com.
– Adviser @ Governments/Businesses/Charities.