Today I visited a group of disabled entrepreneurs and business owners. They meet up to support each other. Both with supporting their customers and supporting each other.
It struck me as such a simple, yet such a powerful, way of creating more impact for a community.
They can share best practice and overcome problems. Together.
I came away feeling really uplifted. I’m looking forward to getting more involved in the ‘Kandu’ group. Watch this space…
What do you do to collaborate and partner with fellow World Changers?
– World Changer @ martynsibley.com.
– Author @ ‘Everything is Possible’ (on Amazon).
– Inclusion Captain @ disabilityhorizons.com.
– Presenter and Speaker @ visablepeople.com.
– Adviser @ Governments/Businesses/Charities.
Also @ Twitter | Facebook | Linked In | Skype.
Mobile @ +44 (0) 7798 746551.