Tonight I’m speaking in Cambridge for something quite different to usual. Its called Pecha Kucha. Apparently it started in corporate Japan. Now its used for global fun.
Basically I have 20 slides to present, on any topic, with 20 seconds per slide. Tricky to say the least.
I’ve chosen to share my accessible travel adventures. Explaining images from London to Sydney. From flying a plane to SCUBA diving. And more…
So how is this relevant for World Changers? Mostly my point is to chill and have fun sometimes. Don’t always be serious. Ironically I’ll probably blow someone’s mind tonight too 😉
So what do you do for fun and a switch off?
– World Changer @ martynsibley.com.
– Author @ ‘Everything is Possible’ (on Amazon).
– Inclusion Captain @ disabilityhorizons.com.
– Presenter and Speaker @ visablepeople.com.
– Adviser @ Governments/Businesses/Charities.
Also @ Twitter | Facebook | Linked In | Skype.
Mobile @ +44 (0) 7798 746551.