Masterminds. An idea written about in Napoleon Hills Think and Grow Rich book. A concept I’ve toyed with for a while. Until Angus from Limitless Travel suggested we organise one.
So I found 5 likeminded budding disabled entrepreneurs. We set a date. Which was today. 3 couldn’t make it. So Josh from Easy Travel Seat and Shani from Diversability card jumped on the call.
We shared our businesses, our progress and our challenges. Enabling the others to share insights, ideas and solutions.
The plan isn’t to partner or necessary work together. Though that may happen. Its a safe space to support peers and make the world better together.
What an amazing experience. I can’t wait for next months, with the full numbers.
Have you ever masterminded? How was it? If not, would you try it?
– World Changer @ martynsibley.com.
– Author @ ‘Everything is Possible’ (on Amazon).
– Inclusion Captain @ disabilityhorizons.com.
– Presenter and Speaker @ visablepeople.com.
– Adviser @ Governments/Businesses/Charities.