My desire to progress social change using new media and innovative projects is an ambitious one. As with any significant goal, this can be achieved quicker and more efficiently when working in partnership.
My 6 years of working professionally in the field of disability coupled with my own life experience gives me a unique perspective.
I provide expertise in:
• harnessing social and new media to realise your organisation’s vision
• running and marketing a social enterprise
• disability and diversity awareness training
• media coverage and PR (see www.martynsibley.com/media)
• inspirational speaking
• project management
• 5 years full time employment at the disability charity Scope gave me invaluable experience of disability research, fundraising and campaigning
• External trainer for Scope on Diversity, Disability and e-campaigning
• Trustee for 2 years at the Jenifer Trust for Spinal Muscular Atrophy. During my time there I ran the membership sub-committee and delivered many talks and workshops for the charity
• Successfully created, setup, marketed, executed and evaluated multiple webinar projects for charities and councils
• Personalisation ambassador for London Borough of Hackney Council
• Researched, created and delivered a toolkit (with training) around online campaigns for Disability Lib