Every day cant be great! A sobering but true point.
Some context for you. I’m currently penning an article about our launch of Access All Areas on DHorizons last week.
Nobody died or anything. However it didn’t go as we’d dreamt. Despite some teething problems (explained in the article) and some sadness, we learned a ton. We now know more than ever our World Changing plans.
If you’re having a bad day, project wise or personally, just remember these two points; it will pass and you’ll learn a lot from it. Particularly when you’re humble and open to it.
What do you do on a bad day? Is it helpful or not? Do you see good points once its blown over?
– World Changer @ martynsibley.com.
– Author @ ‘Everything is Possible’ (on Amazon).
– Inclusion Captain @ disabilityhorizons.com.
– Presenter and Speaker @ visablepeople.com.
– Adviser @ Governments/Businesses/Charities.