Whilst communities and brands are hugely important for positive change. Leaders and change makers with a vision of a better word are vital.
Nobody really sets out to be a leader or particularly thinks they have that label. I know I don’t. But equally my mission for an inclusive and sustainable world has reached many people and connected me to brilliant allies.
I feel that through my activism and social entrepreneurship things have and will continue to improve. Furthermore by supporting and empowering future leaders we’ll get there quicker.
That’s why I’m also running Purple Change Makers and Purple Ventures. More information to come through my Purple Power newsletter. So please do subscribe.
Here’s 10 reasons activists and entrepreneurs can change the world:
- Passion and dedication: Activists and entrepreneurs are often driven by a deep belief in their cause, which can give them the perseverance and determination to make a difference.
- Creativity and innovation: Activists and entrepreneurs often have the ability to think outside the box and come up with new and innovative solutions to problems.
- Resourcefulness: Activists and entrepreneurs are often resourceful and able to make the most out of limited resources.
- Ability to rally others: Activists and entrepreneurs are often able to inspire and mobilise others to join their cause.
- Networking skills: Activists and entrepreneurs often have strong networking skills, which can help them connect with like-minded individuals and organisations.
- Adaptability: Activists and entrepreneurs often have to be adaptable and able to pivot in response to changing circumstances.
- Persuasive communication skills: Activists and entrepreneurs often have strong communication skills, which they can use to persuade others to join their cause or invest in their business.
- Courage: Activists and entrepreneurs often have to be courageous and willing to take risks in order to achieve their goals.
- Collaboration: Activists and entrepreneurs often have to be able to work effectively with others in order to achieve their goals.
- Leadership: Activists and entrepreneurs often have to be leaders and able to guide others towards a common goal.